- Access the Control menu in the upper right corner of the platform
- Once the menu is displayed, click on the Partners option
If you have already started conversations with one of the agencies, by clicking on Partners, you will be redirected to My Conversations. From there, click on Go to Partners marketplace to start a new search and contact other partners in the marketplace.
Only account administrators and owners have access to Partners
How to search for partners
Partners are automatically sorted according to the location of your business. For the system to take your location into consideration you will need to enter your address in the Settings section. Read how here.
- Access the text search bar in the top right corner
- Enter the text you want to search for, either the name of the agency or a keyword (e.g. freelancers)
- The search will return a list of agencies that match your text
- Click on the appropriate agency or partner to see more details
By advanced filters
- Go to the Advanced search column on the left side of your screen
- Use the filters available in Industries and Services to narrow your search
- On your right, all the agencies in the marketplace that meet your search criteria will be displayed
- Select the partners you want to see more information about
The red dot on the map indicates the location of your business, while the blue ones refer to the location of the agencies found.
- Go to the map in the upper left corner, just above the advanced filters
- Drag the mouse over the map to move around, and use the (+) and (-) buttons to zoom in and out
- Click on the blue dots on the map to see more details about each of the agencies
If the system does not find the partner you are looking for, a warning message will appear. From there, click on Send to request the addition of your agency to the Holded Marketplace.
How to contact a partner
Remember that if other colleagues have started a conversation with the same partner, you will all have access to the same chat.
- Click on the partner you want to contact
- A new window will open with detailed information about that specific partner
- Click on the Send message button
- Enter your text in the Message field, you can either use the default message or enter your own one
- Hit Send
- You will be redirected to My conversations, the marketplace chat, where you can view and continue the conversation
Switch between different conversations by clicking on the names of the agencies that appear on the left side of the chat.
- You can return to the marketplace by clicking on Go to Partners marketplace in the upper right corner
How to end a partnership
- From My conversations, click on the three dots to the right of the company's name
- Click on End partnership
- In the following warning message, click the End partnership button to confirm the action or click Not now to cancel
You can track the status of the conversations you have started with partners by checking the labels you will find under their names in My conversations: Pending (the partnership has not been approved yet) or Partner (the partnership has been appproved).
Keep in mind that either if the partner rejects the partnership or you decide to end the partnership with an agency, the conversation will disappear from My conversations.