How to access your Holded account
When creating your Holded account, you probably chose one of the two methods available:
By creating a custom password
By doing this you simply need to enter your company's email and a password. We strongly suggest you create a strong and unique password to guarantee the security of your account.
By using your Google account or Apple ID
This is one of the most convenient methods to log into your Holded account. During sign up you may click on either of the options.
Remember that if you wish to continue using your password as a login method, you can secure your account by activating two-factor authentication (2FA). Learn more here.
How to reset your password
You may need to reset your password at some point, mainly because you have forgotten it or because you need to change it for various reasons. Let's see how you can reset your password in both scenarios.
Creating a new password (forgotten password)
Access the Login screen.
Check these instructions to create a new password:
- Click on the Forgot your password? hyperlink that you will find right below the email field
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked for your email address. Enter your email in the field provided and hit Send
- At this point, a recovery email will be sent to the email address that you provided in the previous step
- Open the email and click on the Recover password button
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can update your password. Enter the new one in the field provided and hit Send
- From that point you will return to the login screen, where you can log in by using your new password
Changing your current password
- Log into your Holded account
- Click on the Control menu placed in the top right corner of your Holded platform
- Go to your User profile
Follow the next steps to change your current password:
- Click on the Change password hyperlink that you will find right above the Save button
- Enter your current password and the new one in the fields provided
- Hit Change to proceed with the modification of your password
- You will be redirected to the login screen so that you can log in again with your new password
How to change your login method
If you'd like to start using your Google account or Apple ID as a login method instead of entering a password, go to app.holded.com/login and sign in by clicking on one of the two options.
If you wish to change the email address you use when logging into your account, please reach our Customer Success team.
How to log in by using two-factor authentication (2FA)
If you have enabled 2FA, follow these steps to login to your Holded account:
- Log in to your Holded account with your password
- You’ll receive a six-digit verification code to your trusted mobile phone number
- Enter the code to access your account
- Click on Verify
If you are currently logging in by using your Google account or Apple ID, Holded's 2FA won't be used.