Activate card payment
- Click on your company name (upper right corner)
- Go to the 'Holded Store'
- Click on the 'Stripe' logo found in the Integrations section.
- Activate the free integration.
- Go to Settings and select 'Stripe'> 'Activate'
- You can now manage your Stripe account from Holded by visiting Payment methods.
From Holded, you can collect invoices via Stripe. Our mission is to make managing your business easier. This is why we have developed this integration, so that your clients can pay you easily.
Once you have activated payments via Stripe, all of your customers will be able to pay invoices from the Customer Portal by entering their credit or debit card details.
Don't forget that you may disable card payments for a specific client by changing the contact's configurations in the Portal tab.
You need a Stripe account to carry out the integration. This account can be activated from here: Create your account