How to access:
- Click on your company name (upper right corner)
- Click on the Settings section (gear)
- Access Import
- Access Accounting
- Select the Assets button
- Click on "Download Template"
- Fill in the information in excel and click on "Select"
Import your assets without having to create the purchase invoice in the corresponding year.
When downloading the import template you can fill in the following fields:
- Date dd / mm / yyyy
- NIF: Add the company code to create a new contact or relate it to an existing one.
- Contact name
- Product SKU: In case you have created a product previously, add the product code so that it is related.
- Name: Details the name of the asset.
- Pending to amortize: Add the unit amount without taxes pending amortization on the date you specify.
- Units: Add at least 1 unit so that the calculation ( unit price x units) is equal to the amount of the Asset.
- Accounting account: Write the accounting account number of group 2 (Non-current assets). For example, 2 0100000 Development, 21000000 Land and Buildings.
By filling in and importing the excel, the assets will be registered in Holded and you can amortize them en masse or individually.