With Holded you can integrate your Paypal Business account to be able to synchronize your statement movements. In this way you will be able to reconcile your invoices with Paypal movements without the need to use an import template.
- Click on your business name (upper right corner).
- Click on the Holded Store section.
- Select the Paypal option found in the Payments section.
- Activate the free integration .
- Add the Username , Password and Signature of your Business account. If you don't have a Business account you can create it from here: Create your Business account
- Access your Banks .
- Click on the + Blue at the top right.
- Select Payment Gateway and choose the Paypal option .
- Click Connect .
- Enter your credentials to connect the account and start syncing.
Now you have Paypal configured in your Holded account to be able to synchronize your Paypal transactions and allow your clients to pay your invoices with a single click.