How to access:
- Access the " Sales" section of the top bar
- Click the "Deals" option from the dropdown
- Click the top right button "Pipeline 1" or the name you have previously given to the pipeline
- Select a previously created pipeline
- Click the "Edit Pipeline" button
- Edit the information and click "Save"
Once you have created a pipeline you can customize the stages of each of them. To do so, click on a stage and modify the following fields:
- Name: Edit the title of the stage adding the one that suits the sales cycles of your business.
- Description: Add a brief description of the stage.
- Chance probability: Assign a % based on the probability that a deal ends up being won having reached this state of the pipeline .
- Stagnant for days: Add the number of days after which a deal will be considered stagnant.
What is the probability of the deal for? This functionality will allow you to have a forecast of your possible income and that you can check from the "Forecasts" section , located in the upper left section of the Deals panel or by accessing the panel of each Deal.