How to access:
- Click on the Name of your company (top right)
- Select the Cogwheel (Settings)> " Import ".
- Access the Billing section
- In the "Others" section you will find the " Contact persons " option .
- Select "Import" and check the "Download with sample content" option in order to follow the format indicated in the first two lines.
- Complete the template with the information we now provide you and when finished import the template from the same place where you downloaded it ( click select ).
Fields of the contact persons template
Although it is true that not all the fields in the template are mandatory, the more fields we complete the better detailed the information will be in Holded . Below we indicate the fields that you should not leave empty, although you can always complete them once the template is imported:
- Name: Add the name of the contact person you want to add to your database.
- Commercial name : Add the commercial name of the company with which you want to relate the contact person.
- Tax identification number (Mandatory): Specify the NIF / CIF of the company with which you want to relate the contact person so that Holded identifies it and is related.
- Postal Code
- Tags separated by: Add the tags you want to identify the contact person
By importing the contact persons and relating them to the company, you can edit the contact to mark the option to send documents to more than one person!