- Click on the Name of your company (top right)
- Access Settings (upper right sprocket)
- Go to Import
- Click on "CRM"
- Click on " Activities ".
- Select "Import" and download the import template .
- Complete the template with the information that we now provide you and when finished import the template from the same place where you downloaded it ( CLICK ON SELECT ).
Once you have imported your deals in Holded you can import the activities related to these deals, for example: meetings, calls, events ...
- Title: Add one of the following activity types ( Call, Meeting, Flight, Lunch, Dinner) or an activity type that you have registered in CRM settings .
- Start date (DD / MM / YYYY): Add the date in Date format in excel. For example, 05/04/2020 .
- Start time (HH: MM): Add the start date in Time format . For example, 10:30 .
- Duration (HH: MM) : Add the activity time in Time format . For example, 01:30 .
- Location: Add the city or address of the activity. For example, Valencia.
- Notes: Add the notes you want to appear related to this activity.
Activity types: Remember that you can create new activity types and then be able to import or create your activities.
Once you have filled in the information and uploaded to Holded, you can go to the section in the top bar Sales> Activities to check that your activities have been imported correctly.