How to get there
- Go to Sales from the navigation bar
- Click on Activities
- Open the three-dot menu (⋮), on the top right
- Select Import
This import template is also available by following the path Control Menu>Import>CRM
Importing your activities
1. Download the import template
- In the pop-up window, click Download a sample CSV/Excel file
- Open the downloaded document to see the format and be able to work on it
You can always make a copy of the template and leave the original intact.
2. Complete the template
Fill in the fields indicated below. Those that are essential are marked with an asterisk (*).
|Title*||Add the type of activity among those available by default (Call, Meeting, Flight, Lunch, Dinner).
In case it is of another type, you will have to configure it previously
|Start date (dd/mm/YYYYYY)||
Include the date of the activity
Start time (hh:mm)
|Enter the starting time|
Add the duration
|Location||Write where the activity takes place|
|Notes||Add a few notes if needed|
Once you have completed the template fields, save the spreadsheet in Excel or CSV format so that you can import the information correctly.
3. Upload the template information to Holded
- From Activities, access again the three-point menu (⋮)
- Click on Import
- Click on Add file
- Select the spreadsheet or template that you have previously saved
- Confirm the action