- Click on the Name of your company (top right)
- Access Settings (upper right sprocket)
- Go to Import
- Click on "CRM"
- Click on " Deals ".
- Select "Import" and download the import template .
- Complete the template with the information that we now provide you and when finished import the template from the same place where you downloaded it ( CLICK ON SELECT ).
From Holded we will be able to import our deals , regardless of the state they are in, with potential clients . For this we will use the import template. This import will automatically be included in our CRM APP . Find out everything about this APP in First Steps> Discover the CRM App .
If you already have more than one sales funnel created in the CRM APP, we will have to choose in which funnel we want the new deal to be imported . The funnel is chosen just before downloading the template
- Opportunity Name: Set a name for this opportunity.
- Company name: Write the name of the contact in case you have not created it.
- NIF of the company: Add the NIF or tax code of the company (this is the code that Holded will use to differentiate the different contacts, so it will be a unique code).
- Telephone : Indicate a contact number.
- Email : Add the email address.
- Contact Person Name: Add a contact person related to the opportunity.
- Contact Person Email: Adds the email of the contact person related to the opportunity.
- Contact person's phone : Add the contact person's phone number related to the opportunity.
- Deal value: Set an amount in euros to give the opportunity value.
- Currency: Sets the currency of the opportunity. Add the currency code (eur, usd that you will find in the Currency section .
- Stage : Include an existing stage in our sales funnel.
- Closing date : Approximate closing date of the opportunity.
- Chance of closing% : Indicate a realistic % of the probability that we have of winning the opportunity .
- Notes : These notes will be included in the Timeline within the Opportunity .
- New / Earned / Lost : New = 0 / Earned = 1 / Lost = 2
- Custom Field 1,2,3: Import up to 3 extra fields that you want this opportunity to have with the corresponding information.
Now you can import all your opportunities to manage them from the same CRM APP.