Learn more here about users' management in Holded
Do you need to grant access to your consultancy firm? In case it doesn't appear in our Marketplace yet, learn here how to invite it or consult this article to find out how to manage the access to your account.
How to get there
- Click on the Control Menu, on the top right of your screen
- Click on Settings
- In the Account section, click on User management
How to create a custom role
Remember that this option will only be available if you have purchased an Advanced or Premium plan
- From Settings>Company account >User management, click on Manage roles
- Click on the button + Create role
- Name the new role and add a description
- Activate the features and sections you need
- Set the permission level for editing, reading, and access
For each section that includes the generation of documents, such as Invoices or Payrolls, you can establish a specific permission level.
- Save the role
How to invite and assign a role to a new user
- From Settings>Company account >User management, click on the Invite Users button
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add to your account
If Holded is used only to manage data as an employee or a supervisor, the Guest option must be activated when giving access to a user. Learn more here.
- Select the role you need
- Click on Invite