- Go to Company name (top right corner).
- Click on the Users section.
- Click on the Manage roles button.
Do you want to invite members of your team to Holded but you don't want them to have access to certain sections of the platform? To customize user permissions you must first define the different roles and then assign them to each user.
1) Establish the type of access per section
- Go to Company name > Users > Manage roles.
- Select an existing role or on the blue "+" button to create a new role.
- Click on a given section and slide the button from left (gray) to right (blue) to activate it.
- By doing this you will be able to activate/deactivate the sections and subsections to which users with this role will have access to.
- Sales: Invoices, Budgets, Proformas, Recurring Invoices, Sales Orders, Delivery notes.
- Full access to inventory: purchase and sales orders, warehouses, delivery notes, stock.
- Contacts: Contacts, Contact persons.
- Projects: Access granted to work on projects only.
- Others: Products, Services, Banks, Payments, Remittances, Cashflow, Taxes.
- Account: Subscription
2) Define the type of access to sub-sections
- Go to your Company name > Users > Manage roles.
- Click on an existing role or click on the blue "+" button to generate a new role
- Select a specific section and slide the button from left (gray) to right (blue) to activate it.
In addition to the access to sections and subsections you can set that a given user has read-only access and, therefore, cannot edit or create documents or products.
When accessing the Sales, Purchases or Products section you can grant one of the following permissions:
- All: Full access (can create, edit, delete).
- Read: Read-only access (cannot create, edit, delete)
- No access: The user will not have any type of access
3) Assign a specific role to each user
- Go to your Company name > Users.
- Click on the Invite member button or click on a created user to edit their role.
Once the roles have been created you will be able to assign that role by inviting a new user or editing an active user in Holded.
Once this process is finished, the user will have well-defined permissions and access to the sections associated to their assigned role!