Learn here how to create a project
Projects is Holded's project management tool. With Projects, you can create and keep track of all your projects, and facilitate communication between the members of your team involved in each of the tasks.
Projects are organized using templates, lists, and tasks. The templates contain lists that organize the phases of the workflow, and each of these lists includes the tasks contemplated in each phase are divided.
Available project templates
Holded provides you with a variety of templates so that you can choose the one that best suits your way of working:
- Roadmap: Use this template to illustrate the roadmap of your product, and create an overview of all tasks needed to develop it from start to finish. See both the full project duration or specific timeframe of the roadmap with the calendar view option.
- Goals: Use this template to establish and follow up on your company's main objectives. Break them down into KPIs & tasks, and assign them to your team members. Clearly visualize the progress of your goals in the way that works best for you using one of the many viewing options.
- Bug tracking: Use this template to archive, organize and allocate the different kinds of bugs present in your product. Prioritize them by assigning different resolution states & deadlines, so that they can be resolved as soon as possible.
- Kanban board: Use this template to manage your work visually. Effortlessly assign tasks to the different members of your team, optimize your workflow and improve the efficiency of your project.
- Blank project: Use this template to design a custom project from the beginning. Choose the format you prefer to use and create tasks quickly and easily to start working on your project as soon as possible according to your needs.
One of the great advantages of Projects is that it is fully integrated with your other company data in Holded.
What can you do in Projects?
Create a project
Explore all the available options to manage your workflow when you create a project.
Learn here how to create a project
Holded offers you the possibility to manage and edit your list of tasks.
Read here how to manage your tasks
See the summary of your projects
This information is very useful to check the workload assigned to each employee, along with tasks that are still pending or done.
Assess the workload of your team members
Assess each detail regarding the projects and tasks assigned to each member of your team, their progress, along with estimated timing and actual time investment.
Learn here how to assess your team members' workload
Evaluate the profitability of your projects and invoice them
Assign purchase and sales documents and get to calculate the profitability of the associated projects.
Start discussions with your team within projects
Holded allows you to start discussions with your team members within projects so that you can go through any issues or important topics.
Create notes within projects
Create notes as reminders of things to keep in mind within projects.
Use forms to automate card creation
Forms allow you to automate the creation of cards. If an employee wants to create a card, they only need to fill in the form fields and select the list where they wish to place the card.
Customize your project settings
You can customize the settings of your projects every time you need to make changes like adding new users, modify card statuses, as well as adjusting the cost per hour.