- Go to Projects from the navigation bar
- Click on Projects
- Access the project where you want to view logged and approved hours
- Go to the Billing tab
Viewing logged and approved hours by employee and project category
Viewing and reviewing hours per team member
This option is specially designed for managers to review the hours recorded and approved per employee. In addition, from this section, they will also be able to review times and approve new records.
- Scroll down to the Members section
- View the list of employees who are working on the project
- To the right of it, check the times recorded by each team member
The times will be accompanied by the words Approved or Pending, depending on their status.
- To review them, click Review times
- Access the records you want to validate
- Click on Decline or Accept, as appropriate
- Confirm the action
Viewing hours per category
From this section, you can check the hours that have been registered for each category included in the project. These hours will be counted as an expense in that project according to the configuration of each category, as well as the cost/hour established.
Remember that in order to start invoicing your projects, you will first need to set up your billing and budgeting preferences per project. These preferences always take precedence over the general project billing and budgeting settings you have set up in Holded.
- Scroll down to the Categories section
- View the list of categories included in the project
- To the right of it, check the times recorded for each of them