Check out this article to find more about Projects in Holded
- Access the Control menu
- Click on Settings
- Go to Projects > Tasks
Statuses are used to assign phases to the tasks you have created in each of your project lists in Holded. This allows you to understand at a glance what state the task is in.
If the task statuses that you find predefined in the platform do not suit your needs, you can always create new ones. Likewise, if you need to modify them, you also have editing options at your disposal.
Creating and editing task statuses
A. Creating new task statuses
- Click on New task status
- Assign a name to the new status that allows you to identify at the moment in which phase the task is in
- Enter a brief explanation of the task status using the Description field
- Choose the stage in which you want to place your new status: To do, Progress, Done
- Associate a color to the new task status
- Click on Create task status to finalize the process
B. Editing task statuses
Remember that all tasks associated with the status you modify will be automatically updated taking into account the changes made.
- Click on the status you want to edit
- Modify the Name, Description, Stage, or Color fields as appropriate
- Hit Save for the changes to take effect
In case you want to delete the task status, simply click on Delete