Learn more here about services in Holded
How to get there
- Go to Sales, from the toolbar
- Select Services
- Open the three-dot menu (⋮), on the top right
- Select Import
Importing services to Holded
1. Download the import template
- In the pop-up window, download the sample CSV/Excel file to see the import format
- Open the downloaded document to be able to work on it
You can always make a copy of the template to work on it and leave the original one intact.
2. Fill in the template
Fill in the fields indicated below. The required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
|Code*||Enter the code (SKU) of your service|
Write the name of your service as you want it to be displayed in Holded
|Description||Add an explanatory text about your service|
|Tags||Include labels that will serve to segment your services in Holded. If you want to add more than one, separate them with a "-"|
|Price *||Write the sale price of your service|
|Cost||Fill in this field with the cost of the service without taxes|
|Sales tax||Add the type of tax to include automatically in your sales documents|
|Sales channel account||Enter a sales accounting account to be assigned to your service|
Once you have completed the template fields, save the spreadsheet in Excel or CSV format to be able to import the information correctly.
In case you leave the enabled columns for the book accounts blank, Holded will automatically assign the last general account of each group. For example, if you have created 11 Provision of services book accounts, 7050000011 will appear. Learn more here about what accounting accounts are.
3. Upload the information to Holded
- From Services, go back to the three-dot menu (⋮)
- Click on Import
- Hit on Add file
- Select the spreadsheet you have previously saved with the completed fields
- Confirm the action
If you have forgotten to complete any of the fields, you will have the option to report it later from the platform.