- Access the Invoicing app
- Click on the settings icon (gear wheel) and then click on Import.
- Scroll down until you find the Other section .
- Click on the Services import option .
- Check the "Download with sample content" option so that you can see example content on what should be included in the Excel import document.
- Click on "Download Template"
- Complete the template and save it, click on "Import Services" then add the updated document to the "Select" button to import the template content to your Holded account.
Once you have imported your contacts, you'll need to import your services to be able to add them to all the documents.
You can also download the import template from the Services module of the sidebar, by selecting the tab next to "New Service" .
1) Complete the import template
Just like the contact import template, not all fields are required even so, it's important to add everything you know about the service to get concise information in Holded. You'll find the following fields:
- Code: Used to identify the service easily, this is similar to the SKU for services.
- Name: Include the name of the service with which you will register in Holded.
- Description: Add a brief explanation of the service so that you can easily refer back to it when you have multiple services in your account.
- Tags: Use tags to make your search in Holded quicker! If you want to include more than one, separate them by a "- (hyphen)"
- Price: Include the sale price of the service.
- Cost: What costs us to acquire the product, free of taxes .
- Sales Tax: Add the tax rate to be included in your sales documents automatically when you select the product.
- Account sales channel: Includes this account to distribute the sale of your services by channels.