Import your entries
How to get there:
- Go to the Invoicing app.
- Select the gear wheel (settings) and then click on the " Import " button,
- In the "Accounting" section you will find the "daily ledger " tab .
- Select "Import" and download the import template .
- Complete the template with the information that we now provide you and when you finish, import the template from the same site where you downloaded it (click on select).
Fields of the template
- Entry number: You must bear in mind that once imported you will be able to renumber the entries automatically. The entry number is the reference Holded takes to know when it starts and ends, it's important to add it.
- Date: The same date must be included in each line of the same entry.
- Account name: Specify the name of the account, it must match the name that you have imported into the account table.
- Account: If the note has charge to the debit, PUT THE AMOUNT WITHOUT DECIMAL POINTS
- You must : Include the AMOUNT WITHOUT POINTS, here you can only use commas for decimals.
- Haber: This field needs to be filled in without points
- Description: Here you can add a description about the accounting entry so that you can easily refer back to it.
- Tags: Add labels to carry analytical accounting
- Notes: Comments we want to remember in relation to the entry.
- Type: We specify the nature of the entry we are going to import. If you create an entry from Holded you will see the different types.
- Checked 0 = Not Checked / 1 = Checked
- Note 1 : In order to carry out the import successfully, each imported accounting account must be accounted for and for each imported accounting entry, they must match. It's not enough that the column of the must match the one of the credit, the sum is made in each seat number.
- NOTE 2 : The entries that you import are not transferred to the tax models , they will only be recorded in the Daily Ledger
Example of square seat
Example of unbalanced seat