- Access the Team app
- Click on the Payroll tab
- Click on the Recurring Payroll button
1) Convert a recurring payroll
- Click on a recurring payroll line to open the list of payrolls to convert
- Click on the line of the payroll you want to convert
- Select the "Confirm" option
Once you access the Summary Panel of that recurring invoice, a list of all the payroll "drafts" to be converted and the data of the appellant will appear.
You will see that all invoices appear with 3 states:
- Pending: means that for that period it has not yet been converted to payroll
- Convert: means that for that period it has been converted to payroll
- Canceled: m eans that for that period it will not be converted to payroll . It'll be useful in case you have activated the option of "automatic conversion " and for some reason you do not want that month or period to post the payroll
To convert a "draft" to document do the following:
- Click above the line for the period you want to convert to payroll
- "Convert: Are you sure?" Click on Confirm
- The payroll creator will open and click Save
To cancel a "draft" and do not convert to payroll do the following:
- Click above the line for the period you want to convert to invoice
- "Convert: Are you sure?" Click Cancel
Reactivate a canceled draft: In case you want to re-activate a draft that has been canceled, click on the period line and the following message will appear: "Notice: Mark as pending?" click on Confirm.
What does it mean to convert to payroll? When you convert these "drafts" to payrolls they'll be added as a purchase and this will be registered as payrolls . The corresponding accounting entries will also be created.
Now that you know how to convert a recurring purchase, you can find out how to delete a recurring sales invoice!