In this article we explain how to integrate your Stripe account to automatically synchronize movements to Holded and collect your bills quickly and easily.
- Select the " Banks" module located in the top bar
- Select the " Banks" module located in the left sidebar.
- Click the blue "+" button at the top right.
- Select the "Payment gateway" option and then click Stripe .
- Log in to Stripe to connect.
- Once you are connected click on "Synchronize" .
- Choose sync dates to start importing moves.
Once you have created your Stripe account in Holded you will see that it works in the same way as a bank . Your movements will be synchronized and you can relate the sales invoices to these movements. Holded will assign a collection account to the Stripe gateway and upon reconciliation the accounting entry will be carried out automatically.