- Go to Settings > "More options" > Taxes
- Click on the "New" button
- Fill in the information and click "Save"
In case you do not find the tax you need you can register a new tax that you can add to an existing group.
- Name: In this box, add a name for your new tax, it's best to name this field something
- Key: Create a Key to add it in the tax column when importing invoices.
- Scope: Select the type of document in which the tax will appear (Sales, Purchases, Employees = payroll).
- Type: You can determine if you want a% or a fixed amount to apply. You can also choose the group option to select other taxes and apply at the same time in the same invoice when adding the tax created.
- Amount%: Write the number for the percentage or the total amount , depending on the option you have chosen. If you have selected the option "Group" you will have xes that you want to choose in the box and they will be registered.
- Tax accounts: Select or create an accounting account to assign the tax.
- Tax account (rectifying): Select or create an accounting account to assign the tax.
- Tax Group: Select the tax group you want to be added to so that they can be classified and find them easily when creating a new invoice.
- Status: (On), Red (Off). In case you deactivate it when creating an invoice, this tax will not appear.
Manage groups: Click on the "Manage Groups" button in the Taxes list to create new tax groups .
Discover how Tax models work : Take a look at the section of the Billing Academy> Taxes to get the most out of the Tax Models in Holded.