Find out more about reconciliation here
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
In order to perform reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how here.
Every time you create or account for a payslip in Holded, you enter the amounts derived from the employee's Social Security. These amounts accumulate in the Social Security book account.
To reconcile the Social Security bank charges, you will need to create an entry with the Social Security book account.
Reconciling Social Security payments
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Hit the Go to reconciliation button
- Click on the transaction you want to reconcile from the Bank statement lines
We recommend that you use the tabs available in the Bank statement to filter by reconciliation status: Pending, Partial, Reconciled.
- Go to the Documents section on the right-hand side
- Click on + Match with new document
- Go to the Entry tab
- Enter the corresponding data
The charge in the corresponding bank account is already reflected. You will have to add the account 47600000 Social Security Organizations, creditors in the Details section.
- Hit Create
After following the previous steps, the reconciliation will be performed automatically.
Remember that you can go to the Reconciled tab from the Bank statement lines and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, in the Reconciliations section. From there, you can access the document to see more details about it.