This article will explain the features that you can find in the interface of your main Dashboard. You will see that many of them can be very useful to use with Holded.
The top navigation bar features
The top navigation menu will appear on all the pages within Holded, this is static and can't be removed. The below section of this article will explain what each icon does.
Functions of the magnifying glass icon
In this section you will find the general search engine of Holded. It will allow you to access any module, contact, product or app that you wish, just start by typing a keyword.
For example, in case you want to quickly find a document, write the number of the invoice and the option to open and edit it will appear.
Functionalities of the Star icon
This feature will enable you to see the popular academy articles. These are the featured ones, that you'll be able to access within the app. The Holded academy will have much more articles for you to take a look at so that you can solve all the doubts that you have in a fast, and explanatory way.
This will include the below options:
- Book a demo: This option will enable you to book a demo with one of our Holded consultants, all you need to do is choose a date and time that suits you best. You will receive a confirmation email once you have book this :) .
- Join our next webinar: The main purpose of the webinar is to update you on the new features within Holded.
- Blog: Here you will find the Holded Blog, this is updated every day with articles so you can keep up to date with a range of news!
- Keyboard shortcuts: The best tips to move freely within the application
- Developers: Access our API documentation to understand our developments in the app so that you can integrate apps to Holded easily. We have examples throughout and you'll be able to test the code to see how it will work.
- Chat support: Contact the support team to answer questions, you will get an answer quickly!
- Call us: please note In order to use this option you'll need to have the HERO PLAN activated for phone support.
Functions of the bell icon
The bell icon is a feature that will enable you to see all your pending documents, this means that you have charges that haven't been collected yet.