Add more space to your Holded account for a new user
How to access:
- Access Settings
- Click on the "Users" section
- Click on the "Add space" button
Have you reached the limit of number of users in your company account? Do you want to add a new member to the team, without changing your plan? This article will explain how you can to add a new user in just a few seconds!
How to add a new another user to your account
Pay per additional user:
In Holded, each plan has a number of users available. Please note that if you've added a new space, you will be charged, regardless of whether you have invited a member or you are not using it.
To add an additional user to your account
- Go to Settings click on Users then click on Add space
- Choose the number of users from the scale option available. Please note: this automatically starts with 1 additional user.
- Select the annual or monthly payment option
- Click on the "Confirm" button
What does add another user mean?
Adding more space means to add another user to your Holded account. This means that you can add as many additional team members as you'd like to your team account in Holded.
How to invite members to your Holded account
Once you have added more space to your Holded account, you'll be able to invite your members to join your team!
- Go to Settings click on Users then click on Invite member
- Add the new user's email address
- Click on the "Administrator" or "Custom" option
- Click on the "Invite" button
- Administrator vs custom settings: Discover the difference between the different types of permission here
- Once you click on "Invite" an email will automatically be sent to your teammate. They will only need to click on the "link" and approve this. They'll then be able to access the company account.
What is the difference between Administrator and Custom?
If you would like to change the permissions of who has access to your Holded box app and other apps, follow the next steps:
- Click on Settings (this is the gear wheel icon located on the top right hand side page)
- Click on Users
- Click on a user that has been added to your account
- Click on manage permissions - you can either choose Administrator or Custom. If you choose administrator, they will have all the permissions that an admin has and they will be able to edit and see all the information in the Holded account. If you select Custom, you'll be able to choose which apps and features within Holded the user will have access to.