Start creating and editing the accounting preferences!
Beta: Holded academy is currently in beta phase. Check back regularly to see new articles posted daily!
- Access Settings
- Click on Documents
From Documents you can select create numbering lines and select the default PDF & email templates for each type of document: Invoices, Waybills, Quotes. [...].
Internal numbering purchases: Activates the internal numbering of purchases to be able to have an automatic record of your purchase documents.
1) Create a numbering line for each type of document
- Go to Settings and click on Documents
- Click on a Document Type in the sidebar
- Go to the lower section (Numbering lines)
- Click on "Add Line"
Automatic Numbering: The program will automatically assign a different number (based on the format) to each new document so that the numbering of the documents is not repeated and each is unique.
When you click on "Add Line" you'll need to fill in the following fields:
- Name: Assigns an identifying name to the line. (E.g Numbering Invoices)
- Format: Sets a default format. Use [YY] or [YYYY] and the% symbol to automatically calculate the year and number in the numbering lines.
- Last number: It is automatically updated with each new invoice to assign the subsequent number to each new invoice you register. You can modify it at any time.
Tip: The format F [YY] %%% will become the numbering F19-001, F19-002 . The format F [YYYY] %%%% will become F2019-0001, F2019-0002, F2019-0003.
Preference: If you create several number lines for the same document you can drag to the first position of the list the one you want to appear by default.Example Numbering Line
We are in 2019 and we want our invoices to be numbered with the format FAC0001-2019. To do this we create a numbering line within the Invoices section with the following format:
- Name: Numbering for any year
- Format: FAC %%%% - [YYYY]
- Last num: 0
We assign it as default by dragging it to the first position in the list and we will create a new invoice. When we create the invoice it appears with the following numbering automatically.
1st bill: FAC0001-2019
2nd invoice: FAC0002-2019
3rd bill : FAC0003-2019
2) Activate the internal numbering in purchases
- Go to Settings click on Documents
- Click on Purchases in the sidebar
- Click on "Activate internal numbering"
In the purchase invoices and the rectifications you can activate the internal numbering to be able to have an internal control of the numbering of the invoices counted, in addition to the numbering of your supplier.
In the case of the numbering line you will have to fill in the following information. For example:
- Name: Domestic purchases numbering
- Format: C %%%% - [YY]
- Last num: 0
Therefore, when you register the first purchase the internal number that will appear will be: C0001-19