How to access:
- Click the grid icon from the top left hand side corner
- Click on the Holded Store button
- Click on the "Inventory" button
- Select Test or Inventory and click "Activate"
With Inventory, you can add products with variants, manage several warehouses, update mass stock and create multi-tariffs for your products.
The Inventory app allows you to manage the entire cycle of your inventory at an advanced level.
- Create product with variants. Add variants to your products to have total control of your stock. You can also add multiple rates in multiple warehouses.
- Create different types of product to identify them quickly.
- Create extra attributes. Add more attributes to all your products for better organisation of your products.
- Batch Controls the batches of each product and creates new batches directly from the invoices in seconds.
- Product packs: Creates product packs for better stock management.
- Multi-tariff products. Create different rates for your products and choose the one you want on each occasion.
- Manage several warehouses. Create as many warehouses as you would like so that you can move and manage stock between them. You can also select and assign products to any warehouse
- Update the stock in bulk. By activating Inventory you can use an Excel template to update stock very quickly.
Once you have activated the app, you'll be able to create customised rates, variants and lots!