Integrate Google Sheets with Holded to automatically transfer the record of all your documents in Holded into Google Sheets format. Follow the instructions below to activate the integration and find out how to export your documents.
If you want to find out more about the Google Sheets integration, read this article
Integrating Google Sheets with Holded
- Go to the Control menu located in the upper right corner of the platform.
- Click on Holded Store
- In the integrations section, locate Google Sheets
- Click the Activate button
- You will be directed to a new screen, click on Connect with your account
- Select the Google account you want to integrate with and grant the necessary permissions.
After following these steps the integration will be completed successfully.
Exporting documents to Google Sheets
- Depending on the type of document you want to export, go to the appropriate tool menu item: Contacts, Sales, Expenses, Team, Products, Projects, Banks, Accounting
- Select the type of document in the submenu (Invoices, Proformas, Payments, etc.)
- Click on the three point menu in the upper right corner
- Click on the Google Sheets option
- In the pop-up window the path where your document is stored in Google Sheets format will appear
Disabling the integration with Google Sheets
If you want to disable the integration, either because you need to link a different Google account or for another reason, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Control menu located in the upper right corner of the platform
- Select the Holded Store
- Click on Google Sheets
- In the pop-up window, click Deactivate
- Proceed by clicking on Confirm
After deactivation, if you want to connect to a different account, follow the steps described in the previous section How to integrate Google Sheets with Holded. And to access the configuration options for this integration, go to: Settings > Integrations > Google Sheets.