Save all your documents from Holded in your Google Sheets, this will enable you have additional access to your documents wherever you are. Don't forget that you can also install the Box app in Holded, this is very similar to the way in which Google Drive works but this is more specific to all your accounting, team management and Project needs.
How to add the Google Sheets integration to your Holded account
- Go to the Holded app store
- Click on Google Sheets and Activate the free integration.
- Click on the connect with your account button
- Sign in with your Google email. At the end of the process, a message will appear to let you know that the integration has been installed
- Once you have completed the export, you will be able to enter the module that you want to export and you'll be able to see the option to export to Google Sheets, this can be found by clicking on the drop down arrow where you'll also find the option to Export to Excel or PDF
You're now ready to start using Google Sheets to save time and access all of your documents and files directly from your Google Drive.