You can add companies to your account in just a few minutes
- Click on your company name located in the top right hand side corner
- Click Add business
- Complete the information of the new company account
- Click on the Create button
Do you have 2 or more companies and do you want to use Holded for both? Do you need to bill with 2 different billing addresses?
In this case you should add a new company account in Holded to be able to manage the billing and accounting of several companies from Holded.
Add a company in Holded
When you add a company to your Holded account, you will automatically be the owner. Each company (account) will have its own plan:
- Company name: Add the fiscal or commercial name of your company.
- Activity: Select the type of activity.
- Type of business: Select if you are self-employed or your company a Limited Company, a Limited Company, a Community of property, association or a Personal Civil Society. Depending on what you choose, we will adapt the table of accounting accounts.
- Team: Select the size of your team.
- Country: Choose the country. For Spanish companies we distinguish between España: Peninsula and Balearic Islands and Spain: Canary Islands. Depending on the option you choose, we will add VAT or IGIC taxes to your account.
Once you have filled in the information, click CREATE and you will be able to work with 2 or more companies in Holded at the same time!
Owning a company (account): When you complete the steps in this article you will become the Owner of the account, this means that your user itself can't be removed unless you transfer the ownership of the account to another user.