Tags are a way you can differentiate products or contacts in Holded. These can be used for reporting and filtering purposes, and are a great way to classify your documents, products and contacts in Holded
How to start creating tags
- Click on your account settings
- Click See all
- Select the "Tags" option
You can create Tags to give you the flexibility you need to analyse your sales and purchases or filter your documents.
What are the tags?
The "Tags" will enable you to "highlight" contacts, products, documents and entries to provide an analytical accounting approach and filter quickly in the corresponding listings throughout the Holded app.
When you're creating an invoice or another document you'll find the option to assign a "Tag". You can use Tags in:
- Sales: Invoices, Quotes, Pro-formas, Recurring, Sales Orders, Waybills
- Purchases: Purchases, Recurrent, Purchase Orders
How to create a tag
- To create a generic tag, go to Settings, click on View All and then click Tags. Click on "Add Tag" to create your first tag. Enter the name of the "Tag". An example of a tag could be vip, important, low priority or new...
- Format - The tags should be in lowercase, without symbols or accents.
- Create Tags while you work: You can create the tags directly in the products, contacts, documents or entries simply by typing the name of the tag and clicking on the "Enter" button. If the tag doesn't exist, it'll be created automatically.
- Check out the article "Create a sales invoice", this will explain how to add a tag to an invoice document