Check out this article to find out more about Banking in Holded
- Access Banks from Banking in the navigation bar
- Go to Banks from the bottom of the screen
- Select the Bank type account that contains the statement to be deleted
- Click on Go to reconciliation
After you have synchronized the bank statement or imported it with the template, you may need to delete a specific transaction or even the entire statement in order to import it again.
Keep in mind that if you delete a reconciled transaction, the payment or collection of the referenced document will be deleted automatically.
Deleting individual transactions
- In the Bank statement lines section, find the transaction you want to delete
You have the possibility to filter transactions by status using the options provided in the drop-down menu. You can also enter specific keywords in the search bar.
- Click on the three points on its right (⋮)
- Hit Remove
- Confirm the action
Deleting the full statement
- Check the first box next to Date to select all the transactions
- Go to the section on the right
- Hit the button with the trash icon you'll find at the bottom
- Confirm the action of removing all transactions