This import is very useful when you don't want to synchronise your bank statement with Holded. Important: Debit cards do not synchronise in Holded and, therefore, you will have to import the extract following these steps.
- Access the bank account or card from which you want to import the statement from.
- In the upper right hand side, you'll find a drop down arrow with the option "Import" .
- Download the import template in an Excel format.
- Complete the template following the indicated format , the required fields are date, concept quantity and balance .
- Save the template and from the same site where you have downloaded it and you'll find a "Select" tab to upload the excel and import the extract .
The payments or collections that you import through the template will have a symbol of a "cloud" next to them in order to differentiate them, from the imported movements through synchronisation.
It is essential to comply with the date format (dd / mm / yyyy) and the other columns for the import to be carried out successfully.