Check out this article to find out more about Banking in Holded
- Access Banks from Banking in the navigation bar
- Go to Banks or Cards from the bottom of the screen
- Select the Bank or Card type account you want to import the statement to
- Access the three-point menu (⋮)
- Click on Import
Remember that debit cards are not synchronized in Holded. So this will be a mandatory step to be able to consult any transactions made with this type of card.
Importing the bank statement
1. Download the import template
- Download a sample XLSX file
- Open the downloaded document to see the format and be able to work on it
2. Complete the template
Fill in the fields below. All of them are mandatory (*):
Enter in dd/mm/yyyy format
|Concept*||Include the name of the transaction|
In the case of collections, a positive number should be entered, and for expenses or purchases, a negative one.
In the case of accounts in another currency, include the amount in the corresponding currency.
The amount obtained by adding and subtracting the cash inflows and outflows in the account.
As in the previous case, enter the balance in the corresponding currency.
|Amount eur (Optional)||
This column will only appear on the import template for accounts set up in a currency other than Euro. Therefore, you can use this column to enter the Euro equivalent of the figure in the Amount column.
Once you have completed the template fields, save the spreadsheet in XLSX format so that you can import the information correctly.
To ensure that the import works correctly, remember not to leave empty cells between the dates.
3. Upload the template information to Holded
- Access again the three-point menu (⋮)
- Click on Import
- Click on Add file
- Select the spreadsheet or template that you have previously saved
- Check that the order of the columns and the data included are correct
- Click on Confirm to complete the import
The payments or collections that you import by the template will have a cloud symbol next to them to differentiate them from those imported by automatic synchronization.