Are you the owner of a Holded account (company) and want to transfer the ownership? Were you the creator of the Holded account and you left or will leave the company soon?
If, for any reason you need to transfer the ownership of your account, you'll have the option to do this directly from your Holded account.
How to transfer the ownership of your Holded account
- Access Settings (gear icon)
- Click on the Users section
- Click on one of the users (Administrator)
- Click on Transfer ownership
Transfer ownership to an administrator: You can only transfer the ownership of your account to users with the Administrator status. Users with custom permissions will not be able to own the account.
What is the difference between Administrator and Custom user status
If you would like to change the permissions of who has access to your Holded account and apps, follow the next steps:
- Click on Settings (this is the gear wheel icon located on the top right hand side page)
- Click on a user that has been added to your account
- Click on manage permissions - you can either choose Administrator or Custom. If you choose administrator, they will have all the permissions that an admin has and they will be able to edit and see all the information in the Holded account. If you select Custom, you will be able to choose which apps and features within Holded they have access to.
- Custom: if you have selected the custom option, by default all the options would have been checked but you will have the option to unselect all, this will make it easier for you to select which options you would like to keep visible and the option will appear with a blue checkbox.
To change the settings of a user from Custom to Administrator, follow the below steps:
- Click on Settings
- Select a user you have added to your account
- Click on Administrator and then Save
You now know how to transfer the ownership of your Holded account to another user ✨