Learn more here about recurring payrolls and all you can do with them
- Go to Expenses from the navigation bar
- Click on Payrolls
- Access the Recurring payrolls tab
Recurring payrolls are drafts that are not converted to invoices until they are issued. However, you have the option to convert them earlier or cancel their conversion, if necessary.
When the drafts are converted, they will be added to your expense list and will be recorded as payrolls or payslips. Likewise, the corresponding accounting entries will be generated.
Recurring payrolls can have different statuses depending on whether or not they have been converted to an invoice, or if their conversion has been canceled: Converted, Pending, and Skipped.
Manage the conversion process
A. Converting a recurring payroll to payroll
- Click on the line of the employee to whom the recurring payroll is assigned
- In the right panel, select the payroll you want to convert
To convert a recurring payroll, it must be in Pending status
- Click the Convert button
- Check that the payroll data is correct
Learn more here about how to create payrolls in Holded
- Hit Create
At the end of this process, the recurring payroll will change to Converted status
B. Canceling the conversion of a recurring payroll
Use this option if you want to prevent a recurring payroll from converting and being accounted for a specific period.
- Go to the line of the employee to whom the recurring payroll is assigned
- In the right panel, click on the payroll you want to cancel or skip
To cancel a recurring payroll, it must be in Pending status
- Click on Cancel this recurring payroll
- Confirm the action
When you cancel the conversion of a recurring payroll, it will change to Skipped status. If you want to convert a skipped recurring payroll, simply click on it and press Convert.
Learn here how to create, edit and delete recurring payrolls