Learn more about bank reconciliation here
- Access Banks from the navigation bar
- Go to Gateways from the bottom part of the screen
If you collect invoices through payment gateways, the correct way to manage the reconciliation is from the statements of these gateways, which is where the same amount as the invoice is shown.
The bank account will show the net amount (sale - commission), which will not coincide with the amount of the invoice. For this reason, it is best to perform the reconciliation from the gateway statement.
Reconcile invoices collected via payment gateway and with bank commissions
- Select the gateway where you want to perform the reconciliation
- Click on Reconcile
- Select the collection in the Bank statement lines
- From Documents on the right-hand side, relate the invoice of the same amount
- Go back to the Bank statement lines and click on the fee
- Again from Documents, click + New payment/charge
- Complete all the fields and enter the same amount as in the commission
- Click on Create to settle the operation