Find out more about reconciliation here.
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
In order to perform reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how here.
Reconciling with pending documents
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Reconcile button
- Click on the transaction you want to reconcile from the Bank statement lines
We recommend that you use the tabs available in the Bank statement to filter by reconciliation status: Pending, Partial, Reconciled.
- Go to the Documents section on the right-hand side
- Use the available tabs to filter by Sales and Purchases
When the invoice that you want to reconcile has not been paid or charged from the document itself, you can relate the document to the transaction in the statement from Sales and Purchases.
- Select the document to perform the reconciliation
After selecting the document, the reconciliation will be performed automatically.
Remember that you can go to the Reconciled tab from the Bank statement lines and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, in the Reconciliations section. From there, you can access the document to see more details about it.