Find out more about reconciliation here.
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
In order to perform reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how here.
Reconciling with pending documents
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Go to reconciliation button
- Click on the transaction you want to reconcile from the Bank statement lines
We recommend that you use the options available from the drop-down menu in the Bank statement to filter by reconciliation status.
- Go to the section on the right-hand side
- Use the available tabs to filter by the corresponding type of sales or purchase document
When the invoice that you want to reconcile has not been paid or charged from the document itself, you can relate the document to the transaction in the statement from a given sales or purchase invoice
- Select the document to perform the reconciliation
- Click on Reconcile
After selecting the document, the reconciliation will be performed automatically.
Remember that you can use the Reconciled option from the drop-down menu in the Bank statement lines and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, from where you can access the document to see more details about it.