Find out more about reconciliation here.
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
In order to perform reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how here.
Reconciling with collected or paid documents
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Go to reconciliation button
- Click on the transaction you want to reconcile from the Bank statement lines
We recommend that you use the options available from the drop-down menu in the Bank statement to filter by reconciliation status.
- Go to the section on the right-hand side
- Use the available options in the drop-down menu to filter by Payments or Charges
When the invoice that you want to reconcile has been paid or charged from the document itself, always relate it from Payments or Charges, and not from sales or purchases documents, to avoid duplication.
- Select the document to perform the reconciliation
- Click on Reconcile
After selecting the document, the reconciliation will be performed automatically.
Remember that you can use the Reconciled option within the drop-down menu in the Bank statement lines, and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, from where you can access the document to see more details about it.
If you link payment methods to your accounts in Banking, the accounting entries of the generated payments will be automatically assigned to the specified bank account. In this way, you can reconcile each transaction directly from the corresponding bank account, avoiding intermediate manual steps. Learn how here.