- Access Sales
- Click on Recurring
Delete bulk invoices: With Holded you can delete up to 500 recurring invoices
From the Recurring tab in the invoicing app, you'll be able to access the recurring invoice that you want to delete, you'll also be able to delete the invoices in bulk.
Have you created a recurring invoice by mistake and want to delete it? Or are you no longer going to bill a service to a client? Below we will explain how to delete recurring invoices.
1) Delete a recurring invoice
- Click on the invoice to open the Recurring Summary
- Click on the [Trash] button at the top, this is located next to the Edit button
Delete from the list of invoices: You can also delete invoices from the list of invoices. Click on the "drop-down" button that will appear on the right of each invoice and select the "Delete" option .
What will happen to the converted invoices?: If you delete a recurring invoice that has invoices already converted, NO invoice that has already been issued will be deleted. However, those that are pending to convert will be "Deleted".
2) Delete several recurring invoices in bulk
- Access Sales and click on the Recurring tab
- Click on the "checkbox" on the left of the list to select the invoices
- Click on the "Delete" button
* Delete up to 500 invoices with just one click: With Holded you can select the 500 invoices that appear on the page to eliminate them.
Now you know everything about recurring sales. You can also use the recurring ones for your purchases!