Check out this article to find out more about Banking in Holded
- Go to Banks from the navigation bar
- Click the Add button
- In the pop-up window, select the Payment Gateway option
Payment gateways are accounts that allow you to collect invoices from your customers and transfer the derived amounts to your bank account. From the Banks section in Holded you can keep track of these collections and manage the commissions generated by these payment gateways.
You have two options for creating payment gateways in Holded: by syncing PayPal, Stripe, or Square, or by adding the gateway manually.
Creating a payment gateway
A. By syncing PayPal, Stripe, or Square
Remember that, depending on the payment gateway you use, you will need to activate the PayPal, Stripe, or Square integration from the Holded store. Learn how here.
- In Add Payment Gateway, choose between syncing with Stripe, PayPal, or Square
- You will be redirected to the login page of the corresponding payment gateway
- Enter your login credentials
B. By adding the payment gateway manually
- Select Add manually from the pop-up window
- Add the name and currency for the payment gateway
- Hit Save
When adding the gateway manually, you will need to import the bank statement from the enabled template. Learn how here.
After following these steps to create your payment gateway, you will need to access the configuration options to set the name, currency, and book account associated with the gateway. We show you how here.