Payment gateways are accounts that allow you to collect invoices from your customers and transfer the derived amounts to your bank account. Follow the steps below in order to activate your gateway as a payment method in Holded.
Learn here how to create a payment gateway in Holded
Set up your gateway as a payment method
- Go to the Control menu
- Go to Settings
- Select Invoicing
- Click on Payment methods
- Under Accept payments online, click +Add your first online payment method
- Pick PayPal or Stripe as appropiate
Activate the gateway as a payment method in the Client portal
With this action you offer the option to your customers to pay through the Client portal via PayPal, and make the payment through this gateway, or by credit card, in which case the payment will be made via Stripe.
Find out more about the Holded's Client portal here
- Go to Contacts from the navigation bar
- Select a contact from the list
- Click on More
- In the Portal section on the left side activate the payment via PayPal or Stripe using the toggle
If you wish to disable this option, simply use the toggle to turn off this payment method
Remember that only contacts who have the Catalog app activated will be able to place purchase orders. Find out more about the Holded Catalog here.