Beta: Holded Academy is currently in beta. Check back regularly to stay up to date on our newest features!
- Access the Invoicing app
- Click on the "Contacts" section
- Select a contact
- Access the "Customer Portal" tab located in the top right hand side corner.
The client portal is a personalised dashboard for each contact, and you'll see all the commercial information reflected here. Your clients will also be able to have access to their own portals to see their documents, invoices due and they'll be able to send and receive messages to you. When a contact accepts a document, you'll receive a notification in Holded.
1) Elements of the Dashboard
On the left of the client portal you'll find a panel with the different documents that you've created in Holded for the contact in question:
- Sales: In this section the contacts will be able to see all the sales invoices that you've sent them. If you enter the invoice, you can download it as a PDF directly from the portal.
- Quotes: List of all the quotes you've made no matter what stage they are in.
- Pro formas : List of pro formas that you have sent to the contact.
- Waybills: All the waybills you have created will appear.
If you enter any document after clicking Edit, you'll find a tab on the right hand side to write comments, these can be sent automatically via email . This message will be saved as a label on the side of the interface, and you can see it if you enter the document.
2) Set the password
From the bottom right panel, the client will have the option of entering a password to protect the information in their client portal . This password will have to be entered whenever they select the "log out" button located at the bottom.
The password can be modified by clicking on set password . If at any time you forget your password, you can easily reset this from the contact section, click on the client portal and then click update password.
3) Other information
From the top of the Dashboard the contact can quickly view the following data:
- Sales received: The total sales that the customer has received during the current year.
- Pending payments: The total amount of pending sales that the client has .
- Pending quotes : The number of quotes that you still have to accept or reject.
- Average invoice amount : Calculation of the average value of invoices with the customer.
- Products per invoice : The average of the products that we have included in the invoices with the contact.
- Days of average term of payment : What it takes the client to pay the bills that you issue.
- Total invoices : The number of invoices that you have sent throughout the year.
IMPORTANT : From the top nav bar, you can activate the Catalog APP to customers so that they can see the products from the customer portal and make orders from the portal. To activate the Catalog app, access Academy > Catalog > Turn on