- Access the Invoicing app
- Go to Purchases
- Click on "Smart Scan"
What is "Smart Scan"? This is an artificial intelligence machine (OCR) that automatically scans your purchase receipts or invoices.
Tired of manually "uploading" each purchase receipt for your company? Do you receive a lot of purchase invoices per month and don't have time to transfer them to Holded?
If you answered yes to all the above questions, follow the steps below as the solution lies within the Smart Scan feature!
Download the Receipts app on your mobile: With this app you can take photos of your purchase receipts and upload them directly to the Smart Scan to be counted.
Only for purchases or receipts: With Smart Scan you can only post purchase invoices, receipts (simplified invoice) or purchase orders. It is not possible to upload receipts of tax payments from the bank or other types of documents that are not invoices.
1) Upload your purchase receipts
- Download the app of Receipts
- Take a photo of the ticket and upload directly to Smart Scan
- Go to Purchases and then click on Inbox
- Select an attachment and click on the Scan button
- Go to Purchases and click on Smart Scan
- Drag a file into the Holded Screen from your Computer
How "Inbox" works: Holded Inbox is an "email box" within Holded that allows you to receive purchase invoices or tickets to be posted quickly in Holded.
2) Check the status of your purchase receipts
- Go to the Purchases tab and click on Smart Scan
Tickets in queue: Once you upload the tickets you will see how they are going from status "Waiting" to "Pending verification" automatically.
- Reader: All unfiltered tickets appear by state
- Waiting: Those that have not yet been counted appear
- Duplicates: The system recognises duplicate tickets, so you should remove them
- Pending to verify: The documents are waiting for you to confirm that the data is correct
- Finished: Already featured in Holded's accounting
Double verification: Before they are permanently posted in the Holded accounts, you must approve them and in case you need to modify them, you can do it quickly.
3) Check your purchase tickets
- Go to the section "Pending to verify"
- Click on the blue "Verify" button
- Check that everything is correct and click "Create"
In case you see an error: Clicking on the Verify button will open the ticket creator with all the fields filled out. You can edit these fields before clicking on the "Create" button.
Fields that you can edit:
- Ticket number
- Broadcast date
Now that you know how the Smart Scan works, you can save a lot of time counting the purchase invoices and receipts!