- Go to Purchases
- Click on Purchases
From the section of Purchases you can consult the list of invoices of purchases, simplified invoices and rectifying purchases that you have created or previously imported.
All invoices registered in this list will generate entries in the section Accounting and then click on the tab Daily Ledger.
1) Customise your purchase list
- Click on the upper right "box" (to the right of "Segments")
- Select the items that will appear in the list
Holded will enable you to customize the view of your purchase list so that only the fields that are of interest to you appear.
The following fields will appear in your purchase list. To find out how to fill them correctly, see the article "Create a purchase":
- Date: This corresponds to the date of issue of the invoice
- Num: Document number of the invoice
- Internal Number: This field will appear when you activate the option from Internal document numbering settings. This information can be configured by clicking on Settings click on Documents then click on the tab Purchases.
- Expiration: This is the deadline to pay an invoice
- Provider: Holded contact name in Holded
- Description: The concept of the first line of the invoice will appear. Add a description so that you can always refer back to the documents easily.
- Tags: T ags enable you to easily filter documents, tags also form analytical accounting. You can filter and run reports based on tags.
- Account: This corresponds to the expense account , which serves to segment purchases.
- Project: It's necessary to activate the Projects APP to use it. You can then add purchases to the projects to enable you to calculate all the costs of each aspect within your project
- Subtotal: This is the tax base (amount x price without taxes )
- VAT: Total amount of taxes on the invoice
- Withholding: Total amount of withholdings on the invoice
- Employees: Field not available in the shopping list
- Rec. Of eq: Equivalence surcharge
- Total: Total amount of the invoice , taxes included
- Paid: Total amount paid
- Pending: Total amount outstanding
- Status: Paid, Pending, Expired
- Payment date : Date of first payment
Once you have activated the fields, each time a user of the account accesses the shopping list, the activated fields will appear by default.
Note: The fields in red will not appear in the list. To activate them, click on them and they will be marked in black .
2) Filter your documents
- Click on Search
- Click on the Calendar
- Click on Segments
- Click on Add Filter
Save Segment: in the option "Add Filters" add several filters and click on Save Segment so that the custom filter appears in the Segments drop-down by default .
With these 4 tools you can filter in the list of invoices to quickly find your invoices or export the list you need.
- Search: Enter an invoice number , amount or word that appears in the list
- Calendar: Select the range of invoice issuance dates . The quick options of Current Year, Previous Year, Current Month, Previous Month, Quarters or the Custom option will appear so you can choose the exact dates.
- Segments: Quickly filter by invoice status Paid , Pending , Pending + Expired , Expired , Partial Payment, Draft
- Add Filter: Click on select filter to display the following options
- Status: Paid, Pending , Pending + Expired , Expired , Partial Payment
- Type: Purchase invoices, purchase receipt, rectification
- Subtotal: Equal to, greater than, less than and write the amount you want
- Expense account: Filter by the different expense accounts that you have created
- Draft: Choose the yes option to filter by created draft invoices . (they are not transferred to the accounting) .
- It has files: Only purchase invoices that have attachments will appear .
Once you have used the Add filter option and want to return to the full list, click on the Red "Reset" button .
Invoices status: Paid (Total amount 100% paid ), Pending ( Total Amount 0% paid ), Due (Total Amount 0% paid and due date before today), Partial Payment (Amount paid less than 100% )
3) Edit your invoices
- Click on the "drop-down" button that appears to the right of each invoice line.
Duplicate invoice: Save time by duplicating invoices! If you click on the drop-down to the right of each line of the invoice, the duplicate option will appear . A new invoice will be generated with the same information but a new invoice number.
Are you looking at the list of invoices and want to make changes? To do this, click on Edit.
- Edit: The invoice will open with the fields to edit directly
- Duplicate: A new invoice will be created in edition mode with the same information but with a different invoice number.
- Delete : The invoice will be deleted and will not appear in the list
4) Export your invoices
- Click on the upper right drop-down (to the right of Calendar)
Trick: Filter by Pending + Expired Segment and export your invoices pending payment to keep track of invoices that have not been paid.
- Import: Download the template to import the list of purchase invoices
- Excel: Download the list in excel keeping the filters and dates selected
- PDF: Download the list in PDF keeping the filters and dates selected
5) Make actions in bulk
- Select several invoices by clicking on the "checkbox" to the left of the "Date" column
- Click on the corresponding button (Draft, Assign Expense Account, Download PDF, Pay, Delete)
From the list of invoices you can download the PDF, mark them as paid and eliminate invoices in bulk. In this way you will avoid having to do the process one by one.
- Draft: The selected invoices will be converted into a draft.
- Expense account: It will allow you to change the expense account of several invoices at the same time. It can be useful in case you want to make a better segmentation or make changes because you have added new spending accounts
- Download PDF: All PDFs of the selected invoices will be downloaded
- Pay: All invoices selected will be marked as paid for the total amount of the invoice.
- Delete : The invoices will be eliminated and they will not appear in the list
* Download the PDF in bulk: In the case of "Download PDF" the maximum allowed will be 50 invoices and a file will be generated in .ZIP format to be downloaded quickly on your computer.
Now that you know the last detail of how the shopping list works, we'll show you how to fill out a purchase invoice!