Once you have created a sales order, you'll be able to download and print this. This article will explain how to do this, in just a few simple steps 👍
- Click on the invoicing app
- Access Sales (from the side nav bar)
- Click on a Sale order
Have you already created the orders and want to download or print them? We will explain where to find this option.
1) Download an order
- Click on a Sales order to open the PDF viewer
- Click on the drop down arrow at the top, this is located next the Send button
- Click on the Download option
Download from the order list: You can also download orders from the list of orders. Click on the "drop-down" button that appears to the right of each line item and select the "Download" option .
2) Download several sales orders in bulk
- Click on the "checkbox" on the left of the list to select the orders
- Click on the "Download PDF" button
* Download Limit: In the case of "Download PDF" the maximum number of sales orders that can be downloaded is 50. A file will be generated in .ZIP format and this will be downloaded to your computer quickly.
3) Print a sales order
- Click on a line item to open the PDF viewer
- Click the "Printer" button to open the print screen
- Click on Print
Download and print: Another faster option is to download all your orders in bulk on your PC and then print them.
Now that you know how to download an order it's time to learn how to send orders to your customers!