Once you have created a sales order, you'll be able to email this to your client in just a few seconds
Beta: Holded academy is currently in beta phase. Check back regularly to see new articles posted daily!
- Click on Sales (left nav bar in the invoicing app)
- Click on Sales Orders
Have you already created the orders and want to send them by email to your customers? Below we will explain how to do this:
1) Send a sales order
- Click on a sales order to open the PDF viewer
- Click on the Send button on the right side, under the "Email" section
- Check the email text and click on the top button Send
*Configure emails sent: Create custom email templates so that a default subject and text appears, the files are attached or emails are sent in copy from Settings under the Email tab
- * To: This will automatically be filled with the contact's email and the customer's contact persons
- * Show CC / BCC: When you activate this you can add emails in public copy or hidden copy
- * Subject: The subject will be filled with the default text and the dynamic words added
- * Text: This will be filled with the default text and dynamic words added
- * Attachments: The PDF of the order and the attached attachments will be attached if you have activated the option "Include attachments". This can be configured in the settings and click Email
- * Template: Select one of the email text templates you want to use
Ship from the list of orders: You can also send orders from the list of orders. Click on the "drop-down" button that appears to the right of each and sales order and select the "Send" option .
2) Sends several orders in bulk
- Click on the "checkbox" on the left of the list to select the orders
- Click on the "Send" button
* Email to contact persons: When sending en masse you must take into account that only those orders that have contacts with an assigned email will be sent. They will be sent to the contact's email and to the emails of the contact persons.
* An email for each order: For now an email will be sent for each generated order. It's not possible to send a single email with several orders. But we will develop it!
Now that you know how to send an order it's time to learn how to convert orders!
Client view of the sales order sent
Once you've sent a sales order to a client they will be able to see this in their email account. This will be sent to the email address you added to the contact, and it'll be sent directly to them.
- The client will receive an email where they will be informed of a new document available to them.
- The information you entered in the body of your email template will be displayed in this email
- The client will be able to click on the View sales order SALES ORDER NUMBER and this will take them to their client portal. The sales order will automatically be presented to the client and they will have the option to confirm the sales order or cancel the sales order.
- If the client would like to add any comments regarding the sales order, they will be able to do so in the message feature. If a client add any information here, the admin will receive a notification by email. This will include a message to say that you have received a message from CLIENTS NAME and the sales order number will also be presented.
- A PDF version of the sales order will be attached to the email.