This article will show you additional options and tips for your pro forma. This will enable you to create and edit pro formas quickly 🌟
Beta: Welcome to the new Holded Academy, currently in beta phase.
Attach files to your pro formas
If you would like to attach files to your pro forma, you can easily do this. Click on the pro forma tab from the invoicing section and then click on a pro forma. On the right hand side of the pro forma, you'll find further options, under Files you'll find the option to upload documents and files.
This is a great way to refer to your pro forma and this will also enable you to share any additional documents with your client. They will receive the file as an attachment in the email and they will also be able to see the file in their client portal
Duplicate a pro forma
You can also duplicate any pro forma, this is a good way to replicate the pro forma for a different contact. To do this click on the invoicing app and then click on Sales (from the left hand side nav bar) click on the tab Pro forma, click on a pro forma and then click on the ººº button and click Duplicate, Edit the information accordingly.
Write notes & messages in your pro forma
- You will have the option to include any notes and messages in your proforms so that you and those you have given access to view the proforms will be able to see this. To add a note or/and a message, click on a pro forma and then click on the conversation icon (this is located next to the details button). Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and add a note and message. This will then be saved and will appear in this section.
- Note: A note will appear with a yellow background and this is only visible by your company in Holded
- Messages: A message will appear with a blue background and this is what the client will see in their client portal.
Choose who has the option to modify pro forma
When you have added a user to your account, you'll have the option to select which fields they can edit and see in their account. If you've already added a user to your account, click on Settings and then click on Users , click Custom and then choose the permission settings accordingly.
Export your pro forma
You can easily export your pro forma from your Holded account. To do this click on Sales, click on Proforms, click on the drop down arrow (located next to the date filter). You can choose to export to PDF.
Change a sales channel
If you would like to change a sales channel to what is already assigned to your proforms you can do this individually or you can choose to edit multiple proforms.
- To do this click on the Sales tab from the invoicing app, click on pro forma and select the pro formas by clicking on the checkboxes located to the left of the pro forma numbers, you can select one or more pro forma
- Click on sales channel.
- This will then provide you with the option to change the sales channel to one of the sales channels you have available in your account.
Convert a pro forma
Once you have created a pro forma, you will have the option of converting this to an invoice, sales receipt, quote, sales order or waybill. To do this all you need to do is click on a specific pro forma or multiple pro forma, click on convert and then choose which document to convert this to.
You now have additional tips and information regarding the various options available for pro forma, you'll be able to access and edit the information in no time!