You can create and manage your quotes in your Holded account.
Beta: Welcome to the new Holded Academy, currently in beta phase.
What is a quote?
A quote is an estimated price of a product or service, this tends to be provided to someone in a PDF format. This is used as a way an individual can approve or decline the quote they receive. Once the customer has approved the quote, it can then be converted to an invoice.
What's included in a quote:
- A contact - this is who the quote will be directed to
- Date of creation
- Due date of the quote - feedback from the user regarding the quote, whether this is accepted or declined
- Concepts a concept can be products, services, it is what is being charged and can be used in an estimate/quote, invoice, sales order etc.)
- Payment methods
- Channel information
- Draft - whether this is in draft stage, for you to complete
- Account per item
- Tags per item
- Projects - whether you would like to add this to a project
- Subtotal of the quote
- Total of the quote
- Option to collect via PayPal
Now you know what a quote is, learn more about how to create a quote in Holded