A quote is a document that contains the amount and quantity agreed for the sale of a good or service. It has no validity until the client accepts it and therefore signs it.
Once the client has accepted, by signing the quote:
- You are forced to maintain that price unless unforeseen events arise, and you agree to a modification.
- The client is required to purchase that good or service on the agreed terms.
What can you do with quotes?
Edit, duplicate, convert, and export
Manage your list of quotes
Manage a payment advance
Create invoicing forecast for your quotes
Import your quotes
About the information needed for quotes
To be valid, a quote needs to include:
- Name or business name of the buyer or seller
- Quote number (ordered by a number series)
- NIF and fiscal address of the buyer and the seller
- Date of issue
- The unit price and the pre-tax price of each item
- Possible discounts
- Taxes (VAT) and personal income tax or mention if it is exempt from VAT or there is an investment of a taxable person
- Total amount