Learn more here about everything you can do from Expenses in Holded
- Go to Expenses from the navigation bar
- Hit Expenses
- Click on + Filter
- Select Has files
- Choose Yes
Applying these filters as a first step is very practical, since you will only be able to download and print those expense documents that contain attachments. This way, you ensure you view the documents you are specifically interested in.
From Holded you can download and print your expense documents. The platform offers options to perform this action both in bulk and for specific documents.
Download and print your expense documents
Download specific invoices
You can download specific invoices in two alternative ways:
- Locate the document you want to download
You can speed up your search by using the filters, segments, or search bar.
- Check the box to the left of the document
- In the bottom bar, click on Download PDF
- Click on the document line from the list
- In the new window, select Download from the three-point menu (⋮), or directly hit the download button (⤓) from the document viewer
Download invoices in bulk
- Search for documents to download
Remember to use filters to segment your search
- Check the box to the left of the documents you want to select
If you want to select all the documents in the list, check the first box of all.
- Hit Download PDF in the bottom bar
Keep in mind that the download will be in .zip format and with a maximum quantity of 50 documents.
Print specific invoices
- Search for the document in the list
Take advantage of the filters, segments, and search bar to find your documents faster.
- Click on the document line
- In the new window, select Print from the three-point menu (⋮), or directly click on the printer icon (🖨) from the document viewer
Print invoices in bulk
- Check the boxes of the documents you want to print
- Click on Download PDF in the bottom bar
Remember that a maximum of 50 documents will be downloaded in .zip format.
- Unzip the .zip file on your computer
- Print all your documents