Holded box app
What is Holded Box?
Holded box is an app that you can add to your Holded account to manage and store your documents in the cloud. By enabling this app, you'll be able to add your documents to folders so that you and your team can access the files anytime and anywhere.
How to install Holded Box
- Click on the app store in Holded (this is the grid icon located at the top of the left hand side)
- Look for Box > turn on
- The app will now be visible in your apps and you'll be able to start adding and sharing your documents.
Who can access Holded Box?
If you would like to change the permissions of who has access to your Holded box app and other apps, follow the next steps:
- Click on Settings (this is the gear wheel icon located on the top right hand side page)
- Click on a user that has been added to your account
- Click on manage permissions - you can either choose Administrator or Custom. If you choose administrator, they will have all the permissions that an admin has and they will be able to edit and see all the information in the Holded account. If you select Custom, you will be able to choose which apps and features within Holded they have access to.
- Custom: if you have selected the custom option, by default all the options would have been checked but you will have the option to unselect all, this will make it easier for you to select which options you would like to keep visible and the option will appear with a blue checkbox.