- Go to Analytics > Goals
- Click on the + button on the upper right corner
- Click on New expense account
Reporting: Once the expense accounts have been created, you can assign them to contacts, products or directly to invoices and allow you to perform an analysis by expense account.
By clicking on the "New" button you will see the following fields:
- Type: You can select from the following Group 6 accounts (Purchases and Expenses)
600-Purchases of merchandise
606-Discount on co-pay for prompt payment
608-Purchase returns and similar operations
609- Purchase reminders? is this recurring purchases?
61-Variation of stocks
65-Other management expenses
67-Losses from non-current assets and exceptional expenses
69-Losses for impairment and other provisions
- Name: Enter a name for your new expense account
- Number: Add the accounting account you want the expense account to be registered with
- Colour: Assign the expense account with a colour to enable you to differentiate between then in the reporting and dashboard section
How do I know which accounting account to assign?: When you choose the type of accounting account with which you want to register the expense account, the program will assign a number automatically that is not assigned to any account. If you change that number and assign a repeated number it will not let you save it.
Once you are clear about which expense accounts you are going to create, you can start assigning expense accounts to a contact or product by default.